The DLT DRAIN GR MESH is a three-dimensional geogrid designed to prevent and correct erosion against wind and rain on slopes and hillsides where a regeneration of the topsoil is desired.
DLT DRAIN GR MESH is a light and flexible material, making it an optimal solution applicable to all types of projects. The material is quickly distributed on the slope. It can then be seeded and covered with topsoil. This reinforcement for the pavement is made of High Density Polyester (HDPE) and is polymer-coated with PVC.
The main advantages of using DLR DRAIN GR MESH reinforcement mesh are:
- Easy installation even in adverse weather conditions.
- Creation of a rooting layer for the regeneration and better rooting of plant species.
- It allows the passage of water through its three-dimensional structure improving the infiltration of water and nutrients.
- Costs reduction in the regeneration of degraded areas.
- Reduction of environmental impact.
- Its three-dimensional structure allows the placement of the plant substrate and the fixation of plant species improving rooting.
- The geogrid opening allows water and nutrients to pass through the soil while protecting it from adverse weather conditions.