The volumetric geogrid DLT DRAIN MESH is a material designed to prevent and correct erosion on slopes, hillsides and soils where a regeneration of the topsoil is desired. This reinforcement for the pavement is made up of three combined meshes, a polypropylene mesh (PP) that acts as the base of the whole and the other meshes of high density polyethylene (HDPE) form the three dimensional structure with its undulations.
The main advantages of using DLR DRAIN MESH reinforcement mesh are:
- Easy installation even in adverse weather conditions.
- Creation a rooting layer for the regeneration and better rooting of plant species.
- It allows the passage of water through its three-dimensional structure improving the infiltration of water and nutrients.
- Cost reduction the regeneration of degraded areas.
- Reduction of environmental impact.
- Its three-dimensional structure allows the placement of the plant substrate and the fixation of plant species improving rooting.
- The geogrid opening allows water and nutrients to pass through the soil while protecting it from adverse weather conditions.