HDPE geomembranes are resistant to a wide range of chemicals, including acids, salt solutions, alcohols, oils and hydrocarbons.
In addition to their excellent chemical agents and UV radiation resistance, they also provide high mechanical properties for survival against the efforts of installation on site. This waterproofing geomembrane has low permeability allowing them to act as a barrier to the passage of fluids and gases. DLT HDPE GEOMEMBRANE has the following advantages:
- Excellent thermal and chemical resistance.
- Very good impact resistance.
- Acid resistant, resistant to water at 100º Celsius and most common solvents.
- Flexibility, even at low temperatures.
- It is stiffer than low density polyethylene.
- Very lightweight.