ROADS AND PAVEMENTS
- ROADS AND PARKINGS: Separate the different layers of materials stabilizing the roads. They are designed to withstand static and dynamic stresses.
- RESURFACE: By saturating the geotextile with bitumen, it prevents the penetration of surface water. Prevents and reduces cracks.
- PAVED STORAGE AREAS: Saturated with bitumen, the GEOFORCE absorbs the stresses of the cracks and promotes the bonding with the old pavement layer.
- TEMPORARY ROADS: GEOFORCE placed under the upper gravel layer increases road capacity to withstand stress due to heavy traffic.
- SHOULDER OF ROADS: GEOFORCE geotextile ensures the separation and stability between the subsoil and the construction materials that are added to the road.
- AIRPORTS: In constructions that require heavy loads, GEOFORCE geotextiles stabilize the land, thus allowing heavy traffic.
- RAILWAYS: The high speed and the heavy weight of the trains require stabilization and reinforcement of the railway bed.
- LANDFILL SITES: GEOFORCE is used as a protective layer for waterproofing membranes, and to ensure the efficiency of the drainage system, avoiding the clogging of the different layers.
- FOUNDATIONS: When placed on foundations and concrete slabs, it substitutes the blinding layer.
- CONCRETE FLOORS: Below concrete floors, the permeable GEOFORCE geotextile protects the drainage layer form concrete and subsoil contamination.
- ROOFS: GEOFORCE geotextiles are used as a protective layer for the waterproofing drainage membranes used in roofs.
- LANDSCAPED ROOFS: Geotextiles are used as a protective layer for the waterproofing drainage membranes used in roofs.
- CONSTRUCTION OF TUNNELS AND UNDERGROUND STRUCTURES: GEOFORCE geotextile protects the waterproof sheet and prevents clogging of the drainage layer.
- STORAGE AREAS: GEOFORCE geotextiles prevent the loss of fines throughout the course of the draining bed and the clogging of the drainage layer.
- PIPES AND TRENCHES: The placement of GEOFORCE geotextile at the bottom of the trench will considerably increase the capacity of the soil towards the drainage ditch.
- DRAINAGE PIPES: As GEOFORCE is a permeable geotextile, it can be placed by embracing the drainage pipe, ensuring the protection of it and preventing its blockage.
- DRAINING BEDS: GEOFORCE geotextile protects the drainage system, thus preventing the mixing of fines.
- SURFACE DRAINAGE: GEOFORCE geotextile keeps the fines of the different drainage layer separate, ensuring the system efficiency and avoiding the clogging of the different drainage layers.
- BUILDING DRAINAGE: In the building and lining, the GEOFORCE geotextile ensures proper drainage, thus preventing damage from dampness.
- SPORTS SURFACES: Grass fields, artificial grass, sand or gravel are stabilized with the GEOFORCE geotextile due to the excellent drainage that offers to any type of surface.
- COASTAL PROTECTION: GEOFORCE geotextile protects the coastline. Its flexibility and permeability ensure its ability to withstand the impact of waves and currents, thus preventing erosion and loss of fines.
- DAMS: Artificial dams and embankments must be reinforced with resistant materials in order to withstand the forces of nature. GEOFORCE geotextile stabilizes and prevents the dragging of fines.
- PORT CONSTRUCTION: GEOFORCE geotextile placed behind the reinforcement protects the drainage layer, keeping it clean and relieving pressure. When placed in front of the protective wall, the geotextile prevents the dragging of the seabed.
- RIVERS AND CANALS: GEOFORCE geotextile protects the shores of rivers and canals in an effective and environmentally friendly way.
- ARTIFICIAL LAKES: GEOFORCE geotextile protects the waterproof sheet from being damaged during the laying process.
- RESERVOIRS: GEOFORCE geotextile protects the waterproof sheet from being damaged during the laying process.