May be used in any type of roofs and covers (ballasted, fully adhered, or with different mechanical attachment systems), façades, reservoirs and ponds. This waterproofing membrane has some advantages:
- Cyclic fatigue strength of the membrane.
- Proven hail resistance.
- High resistance to ozone, weather conditions and abrasion.
- Flexibility at low temperatures.
- Superior resistance to extreme heat and fire.
- Thermal shock durability.
- UV radiation resistance.
- It can also be used in all types of climates as it remains flexible at temperatures up to -40º Celsius.
- Vulcanized product with constant physical features in a wide range of temperatures (between -40º and 130º Celsius).