DLT DRAIN 20P is a perforated nodular sheet (nodule height 20 mm) made of High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) that can be applied to landscaped roofs, promoting drainage and moisture retention. DLT DREN 20P has a resistance of 150 kN/m2.
The application of this geosynthetic for drainage has a number of advantages:
- The perforations drain excess water while at the same time there is a proper ventilation of the roots of plants or grass.
- Constant controlled drainage over the entire surface of the lawn and terraces.
- Optimum water reserve effect in the soil.
- High compressive strength and stability.
- High long-term resistance.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Quick and easy installation.
- Resists chemical agents.
- It doesn’t rot.
- It is not attacked by humus acids.
- Prevents root penetration.
- Recommended for garden roofs and gardens as it promotes drainage and moisture retention.