DLT DREN PIPE is a PVC drainage pipe. It is a corrugated, single layer, circular and perforated PVC drainage pipe for use in the public works and construction sector. The perforated PVC drainage pipe is used together with the geotextile membranes to benefit from their filtering and separation features. As a result, we obtain a very complete and resistant drainage system.
DLT DREN PIPE has got many applications within the civil works and construction. It is applied in the conduction of drainage systems in roads, sports facilities, leak detection and agricultural exploitations. It is mainly characterized by its functions of drainage, capture and conduction and resistance.
- Plaques are placed directly on top of the sand filling covering the cables.
- Signalling plaques are designed and must be installed in order to provide protection for all cables throughout their length, both crosswise and lengthwise across their entire extension.
- May be assembled joining the ends together and riveted on the sides.
- Its features are maintained unaltered in a wide range of working temperatures.
- Easy installation also in the most adverse weather conditions.