Geomembrane made of polyvinyl chloride, stabilizers and plasticizers of first quality, which gives it good strength, high flexibility and very good weldability as well as being a self-extinguishing material in case of fire.
It can be manufactured with protection against ultraviolet rays or without it.
It can be used as a waterproof barrier in buildings for roofs, terraces and walls. Also in civil works and hydraulic works: tunnels, rafts, etc.
This geomembrane has the following advantages:
- Excellent thermal and chemical resistance.
- Very good impact resistance.
- Acid resistant.
- Resistant to most common solvents.
- Flexible even at low temperatures.
- It is a tough material.
- Excellent mechanical properties.
- Self-extinguishing material.
- Very good weldability.